- Astaxanthin is a natural occurring pigment found in microalgae often referred to as the “king of carotenoids” and has many health benefits.*
- Astaxanthin is a potent fat-soluble antioxidant from red marine microalgae that protects cell membranes from free radical damage*
- Astaxanthin has been studied in a variety of inflammatory reactions and it supports healthy immune function, joint, brain, vision and cardiovascular health.* It supports healthy joint cartilage thickness by lowering levels of inflammatory cytokines which attack cartilage in joints*
- TruNature Astaxanthin contains AstaREAL, a highly potent, natural astaxanthin known for its purity and strength
- Please read all label information on delivery
Astaxanthin is a potent fat-soluble antioxidant from red marine microalgae that protects cell membranes from free radical damage. Astaxanthin is one of the most potent antioxidants found in the carotene or xanthophyll family. Astaxanthin gives wild salmon and shrimp their color because they consume red algae for food. The 6 mg of Astaxanthin in each softgel is equivalent to the Astaxanthin in two pounds of Atlantic salmon. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
List Price: $ 25.83